27 Mar Independent Scientific Studies Prove Growth Factors are Extremely Important!
“Growth factor procedures developed by Greco Medical Group for Hair are the natural bridge to improve existing hair and enhance transplanted permanent hair safely.”
The most important growth factors for hair!
- PDGF (Platelet Derived Growth factor) stimulate the growth of the dermal mesenchyme and regenerates adipose cells, “fat” cells, where stromal stem cells are located.
- VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor) increase the growth of new vessels to the follicle. Because the hair follicle is an avascular structure the growth of hair depends on the vessels and capillaries that form the vascular plexus in dermal papilla.
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) stimulates Mitosis “cell division” in epithelial cells and fibroblast, and improves the ratio of anagen (Growth phase). EGF inhibits the entry in the catagen phase, promoting the anagen phase (Growth Phase).
- FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factor) stimulates the proliferation and differentation of keratinocytes and endothelial cells.
- NGF (Nerve Groth Factor) stimulates strong hair growth and slow down cell death. NGF act also as stress-mediators. This is certainly the good way to get the explanation of stress and hair loss correlation.
The best way to evaluate a patient is to arrange a personal, in-depth consultation. However, this is impossible for many patients who fly in from other parts of the country or world. For this reason we have developed the remote consultation package, which is an acceptable alternative to the in-person personal consult.
Once your photos and questionnaire are reviewed, we will telephone you to discuss your questions or concerns regarding the procedure. You will also be given a suggested treatment plan and the costs involved. Click here for more complete information on our free on-line hair restoration consultation process.