“Amniotic Fluid Cells in Pure Protein Rich Plasma with a Natural Extra Cellular Matrix”
Greco Medical Group utilizes a proprietary method that activates FDA regulated amniotic cells (Restore Amnion), rich in regenerative proteins and growth factors, with a natural extra cellular matrix and a “purified form of PRP” to form a regenerative complex that goes beyond platelet rich plasma formulas.
How is Restore-IT different than PRP?
- The added Amniotic Fluid cells, by New Life Medical, (Fig 1, Below) provide “higher levels of growth factors”
- Concentrating plasma proteins and other adhesion molecules, form an “Extra Cellular Matrix” ECM that entraps the growth factors in a natural matrix graft to recruit regenerative cells that reduce pain and regenerates tendons, ligaments, skin, bone and hair. (Fig 2, Below)
- Our process has the “I-RA” – Interluken Antagonist that “reduces pain”
- Our Process has the “A2M” – a protein that modifies Osteoarthritis
- Restore-IT Regenerative Complex (Fig 3, Below)
What is the advantage of AF over Adipose (Fat) Derived Stem Cell and Bone Marrow Aspirate?
- It does not require liposuction to harvest fat to use as a scaffold or matrix
- It does not require painful aspirating or Bone marrow from the pelvis
- Only FDA approved study centers are allowed to use Adipose Stem cells
- AF is FDA approved
- It is less expensive
Where do the Amniotic Fluid Cells come from?
Amniotic fluid is a liquid that protects the fetus and provides a supportive environment for fetal growth, is encapsulated within the amniotic membrane. The University of Miami Tissue Bank recovers amniotic fluid with consent from healthy mothers surgically during cesarean section births. All fluids are serologically tested within 30 days of the scheduled surgery to the strictest FDA standards and AATB guidelines. Once serology reports and donor charts are reviewed and released by a medical director or designee, the fluid is then aseptically processed in a controlled environment via a gentle filtration and centrifugation cycle to remove tissue debris.
What is in Amniotic Fluid Cells?
AF contains various proteins that support cell proliferation, movement and differentiation. AF also
includes collagen substrates, growth factors, amino acids, polyamines, lipids, carbohydrates, cytokines, extracellular matrix molecules like hyaluronic acid and fibronectin cells and other chemical compounds that are needed for tissue protection and repair.
What can Amniotic Fluid Cells do?
These components of AF have been shown to activate the body’s own healing response, which is characterized by minimal inflammatory activity and regenerative rather than scar-mediated healing.
AF is a protein-rich fluid with proven regenerative potential. Its components regulate and maintain regenerative tissue processes. This fluid has a complex array of inherent growth factors and cytokines that provide protection to the fetus during pregnancy. Because of its inherent anti-inflammatory and anti-scarring properties, AF has been successfully used clinically as an additive for surgical applications associated with soft tissue procedures. To ensure that these inherent properties are maintained during processing and preparation for clinical implantation, testing must be performed.
Before & After Restore-IT
This is a young female who failed traditional therapy for Alopecia Areata, who has with 4 treatments of PRP/Restore at month 8.
Before & After PRP/Restore treatments
Before & After 1 Session of CRP/ Amniotic Cells
How does this process work?
Our method involves drawing your blood and in a proprietary four step process then (1) separate, (2) concentrate, (3) mix growth factors and cytokines with a natural extra cellular matrix and the (4) amniotic cells. This complex then undergoes a unique activation process to release certain pain reducing (proteins) and regenerative cells.
Why is Restore Amniotic Fluid Cells advantageous over other AF products?
- NO DMSO is utilized. DMSO is a very toxic cryoprotectant and utilizing DMSO harms the amount of growth factors, cytokines, collagen, amino acids, polymines, carbohydrates, ECM molecules like hyaluronic acid and fibronectin.
- The absence of DMSO allows for the maximum amount of growth factor and cytokines to be delivered because there is no dilution to the fluid.
What can Restore-IT be used for?
- Pain Reduction
- Tendons, Ligaments, Joints
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Surgical and Non-surgical hair improvement
The best way to evaluate a patient is to arrange a personal, in-depth consultation. However, this is impossible for many patients who fly in from other parts of the country or world. For this reason we have developed the remote consultation package, which is an acceptable alternative to the in-person personal consult.
Once your photos and questionnaire are reviewed, we will telephone you to discuss your questions or concerns regarding the procedure. You will also be given a suggested treatment plan and the costs involved. Click here for more complete information on our free on-line hair restoration consultation process.